Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Already Begun

I know giving you a chance meant that I might have to erase everything that I've built and worked on before. But what if I am still not willing to let it go? I can't stand the idea of you being hurt because of me because you don't deserve that. At first I wasn't too fond of you because of your personality. You just didn't seem like you had a lot to bring to the table. I was bored, unimpressed, not in the least bit at ease, and wondered if I was being Punk'd. I'm not sure if you showed me a side of you people don't normally see or if you changed yourself to be more of a delight to be around, but my perception of you is completely different now. Regardless of whether or not I want to, it is a clearly stated fact that I have already given you the chance and the ball is already rolling.

I asked you not to thank me for what I've done to you because there is still that chance that everything will blow up right in front of you and you'll be left with nothing again. I don't want that to happen but it very well might. It's not guaranteed that it will happen. Who knows what the future holds for any of us?